wildflower land

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Social work and fanicial

I'm one of the student studying in bachelor of social work. I have been working many area in social work. I face one big crisis in money . My attention is good affect to social and community. I am not business man nor rich . I got help from my best friend. My personal life is ok, if i didn't cooperative social work. Big problem when i start to work social work, I need money . Who pays???? Nobody interesting. In the world most of the people interesting how to search money easily and how to stay life comfortable. they just think about their self, it mean egocenteric mind. I don't want to say that is shit. I want to say myself really bullshit. I had finish social work movement in kolkotta , west bengal . We didn't got any money from government and ngo. we try manage to collect within friend and community, that is not enough. but we take risk . so we face so many problem. i would like to conclude if we have no strong fanicial , any kind of social activity is not arrive target. but keep going on...
we come the world for play not for sit....
Min Zaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home